Salads are popular for weight reduction and attractiveness since they have so many applications. And you’re wondering how to make a salad that’s quick, healthful, and simple to consume. Then hope 7 simplest ideas for vegetable salad recipes at home listed below to get the best solution for you.
According to Harvard School of Public Health study, a diet high in vegetables and fruits can help you decrease your blood pressure, cut your risk of heart attack and stroke, and avoid numerous illnesses. forms of cancer, reduces the risk of ocular and gastrointestinal disorders, and improves the blood sugar system.
1. Tomato Salad
Salad veggies are abundant in carotenoids (Vitamin A, beta-carotene, lycopene, and luletin), which promote eye health and combat free radicals that cause breast, skin, and prostate cancer.
If you enjoy eating fresh tomato salad, you not only have healthy eyes like the ones shown above, but your treasured heart is also well taken care of.
The preparation of components and preparatory processing for tomato salad is relatively easy, with only a few stages as follows:
- Tomatoes: 1 fruit.
- Salad oil: 1 tbsp.
- Lettuce: 5 leaves.
- Cucumber: 1 fruit.
- Chili, coriander.
- Vinegar, sugar.
- Wash and thinly slice the tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Place the lettuce on a platter after washing it.
- Add the tomatoes and cucumbers to the salad, followed by the oil, chile, vinegar, and sugar.
- Mix thoroughly, then add the coriander.
As a result, the tomato salad was ready in 5 minutes. This recipe will help you lose weight and keep your body healthy and gorgeous every day.That’s why it came in first place on this list of 7 simplest ideas for vegetable salad recipes.
2. Salad with chicken and eggs
Make an egg salad for the family to enjoy with only the simple ingredients and quick recipe:
- Chicken eggs: 4 eggs.
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp.
- Lettuce: 5 leaves.
- Celery, dill.
- Sugar, salt, pepper.
- Eggs are peeled and cooked.
- Cut the eggs into four pieces and combine with the mayonnaise.
- Arrange the salad on a platter and top with the eggs.
- Mix in the salt, sugar, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Place the meal on a platter and garnish with celery and dill.
Easy-to-find ingredients, easy-to-make recipes, easy-to-eat flavors and extremely nutritious are some of the reasons this dish appears in 7 simplest ideas for vegetable salad recipes at home.
3. Salad with Fruit
Fruit salad is ideal for individuals who are passionate about fruit and have a desire for beauty.
If you want to lose weight and weigh yourself every morning with an electronic scale or belt, eating salad every day will help you.
Prepare a fiber-rich appetizer salad before each meal to feel fuller sooner before your main course and therefore burden your body with less unhealthy LDL cholesterol.
- Cucumber: 1 fruit.
- Apple: 1 fruit.
- Strawberries: 200g.
- Pineapple pineapple: 30g.
- Kiwi: 2 fruits.
- Lemon: 1 fruit.
- Lettuce: 3 leaves.
- Condensed milk with sugar: 1 tbsp.
- Honey: 1 teaspoon.
- Mayonnaise: 50g.
- Wash fruit and vegetable books.
- Cut the peel into medium-sized pieces.
- Combine the fruit combination with the mayonnaise, honey, condensed milk, and lemon juice.
- Arrange on a dish and top with additional lettuce.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator for about 1 hour before serving to chill.
- A tasty and nutritious fruit salad will appeal to everyone’s taste while still being healthy.
You may immediately prepare a delectable and healthy salad dish in just six easy steps. Therefore, let’s begin preparing one of these 7 simplest ideas for vegetable salad recipes in order to save time, money, and to maintain a healthy physique.
4. Salad with Seafood
In addition to fresh veggies and seaweed, seafood is used in Seafood Salad. MSG-free products with less spices are better for your health. A must-have meal for great skin and a gorgeous figure.
Salad not only supplements the body’s most effective minerals and vitamins, but it also serves as a diet for individuals who want to lose weight and boost their hunger.
Seafood salad has several health advantages, including providing fiber, lowering cancer risk, antioxidants, aiding in weight reduction, being healthy for the heart, and being excellent for the bones.
With this seafood salad, you may switch from items such as chicken,… to seafood, so giving additional nutrients to the body.This meal comes among 7 simplest ideas for vegetable salad recipes at home because of its easy-to-find components, easy-to-make methods, easy-to-eat tastes, and high nutritional value.
- Fresh shrimp: 500g.
- Boiled lean crab meat: 2 tbsp.
- Cuttlefish: 100g.
- Pineapple: 1 fruit.
- Cucumber: 1 fruit.
- Salad dressing.
- Carrot: 1 tuber.
- Lettuce, lemon juice, coriander.
- Garlic, chili.
- Boil the shrimp and squid, then chop them into bite-sized pieces.
- Cucumbers and pineapples are rinsed and sliced.
- Carrots have been peeled and cut.
- Combine the seafood, mixing oil, and cucumber.
- Arrange the food on a platter and decorate with salad.
5. Salad with mango and yogurt
If you already know that drinking water every day is crucial for beautiful skin, eat salads with ripe fruits on a daily basis — the high water content in fruit and vegetable salads will give you a healthy glow. Skin that is smooth, young, and vibrant.
This is one of the recipes you should prepare to assist you cool down on hot summer days.
- Ripe mango: 1 fruit.
- Shrimp: 5 pcs.
- Green bell pepper: 1.
- Yogurt: 100g.
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp.
- Lemon: 3 slices.
- Lettuce: 100g.
- Salt: ½ teaspoon.
- Peel and wash the shrimp. Then, add to the pan to evenly cook.
- Bell peppers should be cut into thin strips.
- Mangoes were diced and combined with salt and lemon.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and sprinkle with yogurt.
- Mix thoroughly before serving to let the flavors to infiltrate.
As a consequence, the salad with mango and yogurt took around 5 minutes to prepare. This recipe will help you lose weight while also keeping your body healthy and beautiful on a daily basis. That’s why it came on this list of 7 simplest ideas for vegetable salad recipes.
6. Corn Salad
If you make corn salad in the summer, it will be ideal for picnics with friends and family.
- Fresh corn cobs: 1-2 corns.
- Cherry tomatoes: 5 fruits.
- Feta cheese crumble: 50g.
- Pure olive oil.
- Purple onion.
- Black pepper, salt, lemon.
In only six simple steps, you can make a delicious and healthy salad dish right now. So, let’s get started making this one of these 7 simplest ideas for vegetable salad recipes at home to save time, money, and keep a healthy body.
- Bring the corn cobs to a boil and remove the seeds.
- Wash and cut tomatoes in half.
- Wash the basil and shallots and chop them into tiny pieces.
- In a large mixing basin, combine all of the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, and mix
- thoroughly by hand.
- Arrange the meal on a platter and serve right away.
7.Salad with watermelon
Because fat makes up around two-thirds of your brain, it’s critical to consume nutritious plant-based omega-3 fats to maintain your brain healthy and minimize stress.
Vitamin K insufficiency is linked to low bone mineral density (BMD) (weight bearing capability or bone strength) in women. To have strong and supple bones from a young age and to prepare for old age. is critical—you should include the following cooked veggies or salad dressings in your meals.
Watermelon salad is one of the most popular summer foods.This dish is not to be missed if you enjoy luscious fruits. It is one of the essential dishes on the list of 7 simplest ideas for vegetable salad recipes at home.
- Watermelon: half a fruit.
- Cucumber : 2.
- Feta cheese (can be changed to taste).
- Mint leaf.
- To ensure natural sweetness, choose watermelons with dry, curling stems and dark yellow tans. Cut into bite-sized squares after peeling.
- Cucumbers are sliced into medium-sized pieces, and the seeds are removed to keep the salad from turning watery when blended.
- In a large mixing basin, combine the watermelon, cucumber, and cheese, stirring gently so that the fruits do not crumble.
- To improve the flavor of the meal, add mint leaves.
- Arrange the salad on a dish and serve it.
You may prepare highly healthful and appealing vegetable or meat salads with only the most basic components. Apply the processing procedures offered by amthucdatviet in the article as soon as possible and I hope you enjoyed this 7 simplest ideas for vegetable salad recipes. Best wishes.
Leave a Reply