Faceworks property management software is one of the best in the TIT Faceworks software supply system, which is built on the most cutting-edge technologies available today. Users may use Faceworks property management software for business anytime, anywhere, with no installation required, instant access through web browsers, and convenience and ease of use on any device.
Faceworks property management software provides new user experiences in terms of asset management capabilities, asset and equipment record management, asset and equipment maintenance plans; warns and monitors asset and equipment maintenance and repair; updates and look up the equipment’s operating logs and logs… helps to reduce breakdowns, improve the productivity and efficiency of the enterprise’s asset and equipment exploitation and operation.
What is property management?
Property management, in its broadest sense, refers to any system that tracks and manages valuable assets for a company or a group. It can apply to both tangible (buildings) and intangible (human capital, intellectual property, goodwill, and/or financial assets) assets. Property management is a systematic method for efficiently developing, running, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets.
Good property management reduces numerous human errors that can result in “expensive” errors that stifle workflow and disrupt supply chains.
Benefits of using Faceworks asset management software
- When physical assets are relocated within the organization or transferred across departments, it is convenient to keep track of them. Property management software will make it easier for firms to manage their physical asset portfolios and improve resource management.
- All data on enterprise assets are saved and maintained on a single system, making it easy for business owners and staff from different departments to share papers and prevent losing them. Inventory management will be more efficient and accurate as a result of good asset management.
- Assets in the firm must be checked or maintained on a regular basis. Faceworks property management software will provide scheduled alerts and maintenance time, preventing equipment loss and depreciation over time.
- Instead of relying on a single server machine, the program may be utilized on any internet-connected device (computer, phone, iPad, etc.), allowing users to access it at any time and from anywhere. Managers of businesses are quick to notice when problems arise (such as property loss, property damage, …).
- The decentralized function that allows managers to restrict data access and manipulation, allowing firms to stay in sync and focus while assuring the protection of sensitive data.
- Automatically generate asset reports and statistics for groups, departments, departments, branches, and the entire enterprise/ agency using data given by subordinate units or more simply, accurately, and efficiently.
- Friendly interface, simple, easy to use, maximum protection of user information, essential corporate data, no information leakage, and 100 percent accurate data.
- Faceworks Property Management Software is customized to the size of the business, ensuring that the cost of implementation is not squandered and that firms save the most money possible.
Outstanding features of Faceworks property management software
- Manage categories
Manage asset portfolios by Manufacturer, Asset Catalog, Asset Group, Asset Type, Unit of Measure, Asset User Unit, and Asset User.
Declare/register a list of fixed assets and equipment (synchronized with the asset accounting module on the list) with complete information on the manufacturer, year of manufacture, technical specifications, capacity work, and so on.
Manage the device’s administrative records:
- Maintain and update records for each property and piece of equipment, such as registration, registration, inspection, insurance, and so on.
- Maintain documents, administrative records, and equipment deadlines by updating, monitoring, and warning about them. Manage licensing agency information and equipment administrative records to complete new granting and renewals as needed.
- Include materials such as user/operating instructions, recommended documents, manufacturer’s maintenance requirements, and so on, as well as equipment images, scanned images/files of equipment administrative records.
- Detailed asset management
Property management necessitates a large amount of data. Data entry and administration take a long time; when the import is finished, you’ll realize that the input is missing, and you’ll have to go back and look for it?
Property management software from Faceworks will help with data entry and asset management business operations. Enterprises will be able to simply manage the number of assets, update the number of assets that increase or decrease through pre-existing product categories, and use an automatic control feature to avoid data entry errors.
Property management software will incorporate a variety of management capabilities, as well as list and classify assets based on a variety of criteria, including asset kind, department or organization ownership, value, and resource source. produce. The software will keep track of rental properties, rental history, or donated properties in order to save time, money, and ensure that management personnel is not overburdened.
- Asset management, property maintenance
Asset inventory is often a stressful time for management and accounting departments, especially at the end of the year. The Faceworks property management software solution will assist in the digitization of all assets. At each point, such as the origin of the property, the year of manufacture, the year of import and usage, and the understanding of the property’s status, the property claim ring will be controlled and strictly monitored.
Depreciation values, asset depreciation, updating changes in historical cost, and a residual value of assets are all supported by the software. Making an asset inventory and documenting the details of the asset inventory process will be faster and easier as a result of this.
Property management companies that require frequent or continual maintenance need asset management solutions. Faceworks property management software contains features including property maintenance schedule scheduling and notification, detailed asset monitoring, and asset usage history.
- Manage the request for property grant, delivery-receipt of property
Corporate wealth management is the activity of various departments inside a firm. When assessing, supporting, and managing assets, it becomes difficult to apply for or support property grants from the administrative, accounting, and commercial departments.
Faceworks property management software will include an application form for subordinates to fill out in order to submit a request to management for property grants, as well as a management list of applications awaiting approval and a tracker for each proposal’s history and status. more scientific and less difficult
- Import and export of property
This is a feature that allows you to import assets into the warehouse and use them throughout the Enterprise, making inventory and inventory management much easier.
Faceworks property management software includes a table system that allows users to create reports on asset status, inventory, and disposal rapidly.
The system of warning reminders shown on the program home page, as well as SMS or E-mail notifications, helps to quickly and accurately notify users of asset input/liquidation dates, asset maintenance dates, and so on.
Users can use the search option to rapidly find the information they need based on a range of parameters.
To suit the information security concerns of business owners, the program has very thorough user authorization mechanisms.
To sum up, it can be argued that TiT Service and Technology Joint Stock Company’s Faceworks management software is the most comprehensive and optimal software solution for meeting the needs of property management for organizations. Users can construct management modules that are suitable for their needs utilizing the software’s high flexibility feature without having to adjust existing operational processes. The program makes asset management more professional and straightforward, saving firms time and money.